May NOAA Divemaster Training
NOAA Divemaster Course in Seattle, WA.
For more information about the Divemaster course, including fees, who may apply, and other information, please see our NOAA Divemaster Course page.
All application materials must be RECEIVED by the NOAA Diving Center on or before March 9, 2022 in order to be accepted. All application materials (except medical forms) should be submitted to the NDP Support Team(link sends e-mail). Incomplete application packages or forms will not be accepted.
- NF 57-03-38 Training Request and Authorization Form
- Copies of your CPR, AED, First Aid, & Oxygen Administration certificates, valid through the end of class
- NOAA employees only: If you are an existing NOAA Diver and if your safety certifications are current in the NOAA Dive Log, then you may omit this step.
- NF 57-03-09 Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Form
- NF 57-03-50, 51, 52 Report of Physical Examination (Initial exam)
- Please send medical forms directly to the NOAA Diving Medical Officer (link sends e-mail)(DMO)(link sends e-mail), using a secured method of transfer since as these forms contain sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- All candidates must have their diving physical examinations cleared by the NOAA DMO before you can be accepted into a course. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you begin the process to complete the diving medical physical exam as soon as possible to prevent delays in processing your application.
- NOAA employees only: If you are an existing NOAA Diver, check your NOAA Dive Log profile to see if you need to submit this form, or if you need to submit the NF 57-03-54 Annual Update instead. Your medical DMO clearance must be valid through the end of your course. If your medical is valid through the end of training, you may omit these medical forms from your application package.