May NOAA Diver Course
NOAA Diver course in Seattle, WA.
For more information about the course, including: fees, gear requirements, and other information, please see our NOAA Diver Course page.
All of the following application materials must be completed and received by the NOAA Diving Center on or before March 9, 2022 in order to be accepted.
All application materials (except medical forms) should be submitted to the NDP Support Team(link sends e-mail). Incomplete application packages or forms will not be accepted.
- NF 57-03-38 Training Request and Authorization Form
- NF 57-03-39 Initial Swim Test Evaluation
- NF 57-03-09 Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- Copies of your CPR, AED, & First Aid certificates, valid through the end of class
- NF 57-03-50, 51, 52 Report of Physical Examination (Initial Exam)
- Please send medical forms directly to the NOAA Diving Medical Officer(link sends e-mail) (DMO)(link sends e-mail), using a secured method of transfer since as these forms contain sensitive PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
- All candidates must have their diving physical examinations cleared by the NOAA DMO before you can be accepted into a course. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you begin the process to complete the diving medical physical exam as soon as possible to prevent delays in processing your application.
6. Non-NOAA divers only: service records showing that diving equipment being used during class has been serviced within the last 12 months